For questions about conjugating verbs.
Conjugation of verbs is the formation of different verb forms based on one, many or all of a set of characteristics by combining a verb’s stem with adfixes which communicate information about things such as mode, tense, voice, person and number.
- Modes include indicative, subjunctive, imperative, infinitive and more.
- Tenses include present, future, aorist, perfect and more.
- Voice include active, passive, mediopassive and more.
- Person include 1st, 2nd, 3rd person and yes, in fact, more.
- Number include singular, dual, plural and more.