I'm in university and in creative writing they asked us to write a short story. I chose a mystery story and composed this sentence for it:

Omni usurpant optimes sapientes virtutes acceptum verum vitam.

I tried hard to make it look like the decoded message from the Shugborough statue. I know it is not syntactically correct, but does it make any sense? And what should I change to make it grammatically better?

closed as unclear what you're asking by luchonacho, Draconis, Joonas Ilmavirta May 25 at 23:11

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

'The best wise works usurp the true taking of life for everyone.' That's the best sense I can make out of it, although even then it's shaky. What did you mean to say? – Anonym Mar 7 '18 at 18:41
  • This question is unlikely to be salvaged, as it is unclear what the OP wanted to say, and s/he is evidently not coming back. Hence my request to be closed. – luchonacho May 22 at 7:30
  • Can you please add the intended original meaning to your question? I have put the question on hold, but it can be reopened it if you edit to clarify. – Joonas Ilmavirta May 25 at 23:11