I'm looking for a good student edition of Terence (any or all of the plays). I have a couple from the 17th or 18th century that are pretty good for my purposes, but I'd love not to have to deal with such unwieldiness. Prior experience with the green and yellow Cambridge Greek and Latin Classics suggests that they'd be slightly more scholarly than I'd like.

Any suggestions?

• I tagged this only terentius because I couldn't find anything like "editions." If there's something appropriate to add, please let me know and I'll do so. – Joel Derfner Aug 27 '17 at 23:35
  • Was just about to suggest some green & yellows... – C. M. Weimer Aug 28 '17 at 0:13
  • @JoelDerfner You can always create new tags like editions or textbook-recommendations. They might work well. And there's the old resource-request. – Joonas Ilmavirta Aug 28 '17 at 6:08
  • I think all the plays are available in the Loeb series. – fdb Aug 28 '17 at 12:06
  • @JoonasIlmavirta Added resource-request tag. – Joel Derfner Aug 28 '17 at 12:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.