Sentence to translate:
Would you recommend me to read a book or to go for a walk if I asked you for advice?
Librum legere aut deambulationem ire me commendes si te ut consilium quaeram?
- Is usage of legere and ire correct here?
- I used present subjunctive for commendes and quaeram, is that ok?
- Is commendare correct word?
- Does ut consilium mean for advice or should for be translatem using different word than ut?
- Would petere be better than quaerere here?
- Are there mistakes not covered in previous questions? Do you have some other idea how to improve it?