-iculus or -usculus for "Longus"?, please

1 Answer 1


There is the word longulus, "rather long". Whether that is appropriate depends on what you want to mean by the word. I understand "small hare" but "small long" is far less clear. I can't even tell whether you want a noun or an adjective.

My method for finding such a word was simple: Open a good dictionary (online or printed) at words starting with long- and look for something that looks like a diminutive.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.