I am looking for a brief and accurate expression to say "livestreaming" in Latin. Classical or New Latin style, or coined word are all okay. Are there any options?

1 Answer 1

Perhaps "transmissio directa" "Imagine vivida"

Could you provide some context for your suggestions? What do they mean and why do you feel they're good options?
    – Cairnarvon
    Jan 14 at 14:15
  • I just translated from my language. "Transmissão ao vivo" "ao vivo"
    – user11898
    Jan 14 at 16:15
    Neither of your suggestions actually translates either of those directly. Why is "imagine vivida" in the ablative? Presumably it's an instrumental, but this should be explained in your answer.
    – Cairnarvon
    Jan 14 at 20:00
    Neo-Latin is hard to translate when you use machine translation without understanding what you're doing, sure.
    – Cairnarvon
    Jan 14 at 22:12
    I have to second Cairnarvon on this. Can you please add more context to your answer in the answer itself? The comments are meant for clarification, but anything showing your reasoning and process is helpful. One line suggestions are liable to be converted to comments instead.
    – cmw
    Jan 15 at 16:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.