|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How to deal with students who refuse to do anything except take exams?
- Why is the Dueling fighting style adding such a big bonus to this damage roll on D&D Beyond?
- How do you get feedback when sharing your ideas makes you not want to write?
- What mode/scale is a minor scale with an added flat root note?
- Given a deck of 52 cards, shuffle and tell what is the expected number of cards returning to same position
- Slow Steam download speed [UK]
- Visitor Pattern: what's the point of the `accept` method?
- Why should you add dry mix to water and not the other way round
- A two-thresholds poison: how does it work?
- Find the discrete logarithm
- Logo Pack LAPACK
- What is wrong with Weyl-Wigner representation?
- Was it possible to write a novel on a BBC Micro 16kb/32kb memory era computer without expansions?
- Unclear use of 'wollen'
- How often do grandmasters miss checkmate?
- First fictional programming language in sci-fi or fantasy?
- Deleting a node in a singly linked list?
- Is there an elegant and fast way to test for the 1-bits in an integer to be in a contiguous region?
- What rules allow a student pilot to add oil to an airplane?
- Homeomorphisms and "mod finite"
- Alt+M to merge vertices is not working anymore
- Is the density of a two-component mixture always between the densities of its individual components?
- What tool or technique is best for cutting circles in matte board?
- Why do higher harmonics have a lower amplitude than fundamental frequency